We are so excited to be open after our recent temporary closure. The team is looking forward to seeing you soon.
We are contacting all of our patients that have had emergencies or treatment postponed throughout lockdown, to organise care as quickly as possible.
Please bear with us while we settle into the new ways of working.
Here is some important information for you to consider when you visit in the near future.
- When you arrive at the practice please wait in your car or by the door and we will call you on your mobile as soon as possible and meet you at the door.
- Please attend unaccompanied unless you require a carer or parent. We also ask that you bring the minimal number of belongings with you.
- Before leaving home please remember to brush your teeth, use the toilet and wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving.
- Entry into the practice – we will have a welcome point and a member of our team will take your temperature and give you hand sanitiser.
- In the surgery you will be asked to sanitise your hands and rinse with a mouthwash. We will be wearing full PPE- please do not be concerned, it is still us!
- Before you leave the surgery we will ask you to sanitise your hands again.
- Payments and future bookings will be organised at the desk.
We Are a Proud Family Friendly Dentist
A couple of our cheeky patients enjoying a visit to see us.
Its great to get your children used to the dentist at a young age.
We try to make it as fun and interactive as possible.
Read what our lovely patients are saying about us
Please fill out our short form below